If you think that you have to play soccer on a pitch, with two teams of 11 players, and a referee, then you might be surprised to learn that that isn’t the case. You can kick a basketball around anywhere, and you’ll soon learn how to play soccer, and improve as a player.
Listed below are 5 ways as possible learn how to play soccer, and be considered a better player.
1. All you need is just a ball. There are many skills you can learn by yourself with only a football. You can practice dribbling round obstacles ทีเด็ดบอล, running with the ball, and just being comfortable on the ball. Also, the smaller the ball you use, the higher your skills will soon be, as you will need to be more accurate. Some of the very most skilful Brazilian players used a ball manufactured from old socks and played in the streets, because they couldn’t afford an actual ball to play with. It didn’t do them any harm!
2. The more you practice, the higher you’ll become. If you have an area in your game that you’re feeling could do with improving, why not practice until it’s perfect? It’s no real surprise that some of the greatest free kick takers in the world practice for many hours, after training sessions, until they can hit their target at will. If you do not practice, how could you expect to obtain better?
3. If you have a wall you can use, then you can certainly practice passing and shooting, in addition to free kicks or penalties. Try running alongside the wall, and passing the ball contrary to the wall and continuing on your run. This might be an easy way to pass an opponent, or to make some space for a team mate. Depending on the height and size of the wall, you might be able to practice free kicks against it. Try dividing the wall up into sections, and practice before you can put the ball in each section easily. How about trying penalties contrary to the wall, how accurate can you be?
4. With the addition of several friends, you can make your practice much more fun, and realistic. Why don’t you play against each other, or pass the ball around in triangles, or use a combination of long and short passes? How about 1 or 2 touch football, or practicing headers?
5. If you have enough friends open to play a small match, then you could have 3 or 4 a side. This will give each player responsibilities, and give them the chance to attack in addition to defend. If you enjoy this type of high speed football, why not see if there is a local 5 a part league you can join?
If you’re serious about your football, and have the skills and the dedication, you will end up an invaluable asset to any team. Could you become an expert footballer?Read More